Progress and Pitfalls
Tools I used
- Xcode 8 IDE and compiler.
- IntelliJ Idea IDE.
- Tower Git client.
- Bear Text editor
- iPad Pro For testing
Mixing up what you are working on technology wise can often refresh you and offer some relief from hard to solve problems. Another reason why it always pays to have more than one project on the go.
Last Weeks Checklist
Let’s see how much of what I planned got done.
- Start work on the user onboarding experience.
I commenced the onboarding and exploring ways to incorporate that into the application; I have a few ideas. More soon!
In the coming week, here is my planned progression.
- More onboarding work.
- Think some more about the first run user experience after install, and what that might require.
Follow My Progress
You can follow my progress via the following
- Twitter: @CompileSwift
- Github: 100 Days of Code Repository
- Github: Application Repository
- Medium: Compile Swift Publication
- On my website as I blog my weekly progress
If you are working on the #100DaysOfCode, I’d love to hear your thoughts and reports.