Switching It Up
I feel it is good to have a few projects on the go, that way you can switch between them when you are having a tough time with something. It is like walking away but staying with the fight 🙂
Tools I used
- Xcode 8 IDE and compiler.
- IntelliJ Idea IDE.
- Tower Git client.
- Bear Text editor
- iPad Pro For testing
I already knew that user onboarding can be an art-form unto itself, that still holds true in my opinion.
Last Weeks Checklist
Let’s see how much of what I planned got done.
- More onboarding work.
- Think some more about the first run user experience after install, and what that might require.
I did get some work done on the first run user onboarding ideas, I have not decided which I like the most yet.
In the coming week, here is my planned progression.
- Get user onboarding running.
Follow My Progress
You can follow my progress via the following
- Twitter: @CompileSwift
- Github: 100 Days of Code Repository
- Github: Application Repository
- Medium: Compile Swift Publication
- On my website as I blog my weekly progress
If you are working on the #100DaysOfCode, I’d love to hear your thoughts and reports.
Also published on Medium.