You are probably stuck in a building like me and so many others. Well, that does not mean we have to give up on projects.
Here are 5 suggestions you can try whilst at home.
- Invent a project that you can do at home, for example document what it is like to be at home. Maybe set up a mini studio for photography or painting.
- Practice using your equipment, whatever it maybe. Learn settings or maybe play round with tools you normally avoid.
- Revisit old projects, I bet if you look hard enough there is something you can work on.
- Play around with old equipment you never use anymore, I have a few old cameras around the house that I can power up, maybe you have some old brushes or pens you no longer use and could start working with again.
- Just go with the flow, pick something you would normally avoid and try it. Maybe try a new skill like drawing or painting, who knows what could come from just throwing out the rule book and doing something different.
Why not support this podcast by buying me a coffee, I really would appreciate it and give you a shout out in a future episode.